People seek individual therapy for a wide variety of issues. Individual therapy provides you with an opportunity to focus on yourself in a safe, judgment-free environment. In the beginning stages of therapy, I will work closely with you to help you gain some perspective of where you are in your life and where you wish to be in the future.
I provide individual therapy for adults, teens, and the LGBT community. For teens I use a combination of talk, sand play, and art therapy. In my work with adults depending on each individual, I may use only talk therapy or a combination of talk therapy, clinical hypnosis and other creative interventions.
Advantages of Individual Therapy include:
- Healing past wounds and experiencing emotional wellness
- Learning communication skills and conflict resolution
- Increasing one’s ability to create and nurture lasting relationships
- Resolving anxiety, trauma, depression
- Navigating life’s transitions
- Balancing work, social and family life
- Learning to cope with chronic and life threatening illness
- Strengthening and integrating your mental, emotional, and physical self