Since you asked, here are some of my favorite qualities of the people I work with. Take a look and see if you can find yourself on the list:
1. willing to confront their fears;
2. who put themselves first, while understanding that the only way to help others is by first helping themselves;
3. who are sick and tired of going in circles and who take risks because they realize that whatever it is they have been doing is no longer working;
4. who open themselves to new possibilities and perspectives of seeing the world;
5. who are not afraid to test and challenge their therapist and are willing to bring anything and everything to their therapy session –no matter how terrible those things might seem.